H&R TRAK+ WHEEL SPACERS 5/120 72.5 14x1.25 10mm DR - F80 M3 | F82 M4
-1 in stock
Wider is Better! H&R TRAK+ Wheel Spacers move your wheels and tires outwards so they are more flush with the fender-instantly giving your vehicle the perfect stance. High end sports car manufacturers use every millimeter of fender space available in their design for the best looks and highest performance and so should you. With TRAK+ you can fill the gap in your fenders and GO WIDE!
TRAK+ Wheel Spacers are manufactured from a special proprietary alloy specifically developed for H&R that is lighter and has a higher tensile strength than 6061-T6 billet aluminum. H&R TRAK+ Wheel Spacers are hubcentric and feature a full contact hub-just like the factory hub-for even load force distribution and lateral support.
- Widen vehicle track with TRAK+ Wheel Spacers
- 'Perfect fit' hubcentric design
- Durable lightweight aluminum/magnesium alloy
- Affordable and easy to install
- Bolt Pattern: 5/120
- Center Bore: 72.5
- Bolt/ Stud: Bolt
- Thread Type: 14x1.25
- Spacer Type: DR
- Width: 10mm
- Front axle only
- All DR-Systems require longer wheel bolts. These must be ordered separately.
- Careful attention must be paid to the vehicle hub height and inner wheel bevel measurements. Failure to follow the measurement guidelines below can result in serious damage to wheel spacers, wheels, and mounting hardware.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
WE WILL PRICE MATCH ANYONE! JUST SEND US AN EMAIL OR DM
Please contact us via the contact page form to start a return or exchange. The return/exchange process must be started within 1 week of delivery, after 1 week we will not be able to issue a refund/exchange. A 20% restocking fee will be applied to any return once the order has been shipped. For any questions regarding returns or exchanges feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to us via the contact form and we would be happy to help.
You can find additional details on our return and exchange policy here.