Add some much-needed durability and cooling power to your M3 or M4 with the Mishimoto 2015-2020 BMW M3/M4 Oil Cooler kit. True to form, the BMW engineers designed the M3/M4's oil cooler with efficient space use in mind. Suspended perpendicular from the rest of the cooling stack, this location utilizes the Bimmer's aerodynamics in order to cool the oil, all while putting the lightweight, tube-and-fin cooler in harm's way of road hazards.
We here at Mishimoto made sure to beef up the entire oil cooling system design for the F80/82 with our performance oil cooler. We ditched the lightweight design for a full aluminum, TIG-welded bar-and-plate cooler for added strength and cooling. The bars and plates are a much more robust form of heat exchanger core construction intended for improved heat transfer and have the strength to shrug off potential road debris, keeping your oil temps down and where it should be. We also added 10mm to the core's thickness, equating in a 46% increase in core volume, and increased the oil capacity by .4 qt.
In addition we wanted to add an extra degree of protection to the system by improving on the lines. From the factory, these vehicles are equipped with unforgiving hardlines that are prone to abrasion and corrosion damage. Our oil cooler kit provides a pair of application-specific, flexible, and robust nylon braided lines for a more secure channel for your M's oil. Also included are our specially designed adaptors allowing for AN fittings from the S55's oil pump and a secure connection to the oil cooler.
The Mishimoto 2015-2020 BMW M3/M4 Oil Cooler Kit fits directly in place of the stock unit, and includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty for a simplified and worry-free installation.
(1) Oil Cooler
(1) 1ft, 10in Nylon Braided hose with 45° and 70° -10AN Fittings
(1) 3ft, 3in Nylon Braided Hose with 45° and 90° -10AN Fittings
(2) Application Specific Oil Cooler Adaptors
(1) Braided Line Separator Bracket
- Direct fit for the 2015–2020 BMW F8X M3, M4, and M2 Competition
- Kit includes oil line fitting kit, along with oil cooler adapters for use of nylon braided lines
- Full aluminum TIG-welded construction
- 46% increase in core volume
- Increases oil capacity by .44 quarts
- Robust bar-and-plate construction for improved durability and heat rejection
- Silver powder-coated finish for maximum protection
- Application-specific nylon braided hoses with -10AN fittings
- No cutting or modifications required
Please contact us via the contact page form to start a return or exchange. The return/exchange process must be started within 2 weeks of delivery, after 2 weeks we will not be able to issue a refund/exchange. A 20% restocking fee will be applied to any return once the order has been shipped. For any questions regarding returns or exchanges feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to us via the contact form and we would be happy to help.
You can find additional details on our return and exchange policy here.