CSF N55 Race-Spec Oil Cooler - F2X 2-Series | F3X 3-Series | F3X 4-Series
4 in stock
NOT FOR SALE IN CA.
BMW N55 CSF Oil Cooler is an innovative 2-core in-series design. It is converted to a single-pass design with high pressure return line for optional flow. Secondary in-series backside cooler has an additional 5 rows of cooling for a ~40% increase in heat rejection.
CSF's Oil Cooler is World's 1st and only true "plug-and-play" upgraded engine oil cooler for the BMW N55 engine. Its "Drop-in fit" feature requires no modification to install. It accepts all attaching OEM components including oil-line connections, mounting brackets and shroud/ducting.
- Made with CSF's AC condenser technology using a 1-row super-high pressure 26mm multi-channel microtube
- High-density multi-louvered fin design for maximum surface area contact
- Track tested and proven by Hittman Racing's M235iR endurance race car
- BMW F20 135i(x) 5-Doors 11-16
- BMW F21 M135i(x) 3-Doors 11-16
- BMW F22 M235i(x) Coupe 12-16
- BMW F23 M235i(x) Convertible 14-16
- BMW M235i Coupe MS Sport 14-16
- BMW F30 335i(x) Sedan 11-15
- BMW F30 Hybrid 3 Sedan 11-15
- BMW F31 335i(x) Touring 11-15
- BMW F34 335i(x) Gran Turismo 12-16
- BMW F32 435i(x) Coupe 12-16
- BMW F33 435i(x) Convertible 13-16
- BMW F36 435i(x) Gran Coupe 13-16
- Needs an additional ½ quart for proper fill-up during installation. OEM cooler is 7 quarts while CSF's upgrade Race-Spec N55 oil cooler required ~7.5 quarts to fill up properly.
Please contact us via the contact page form to start a return or exchange. The return/exchange process must be started within 1 week of delivery, after 1 week we will not be able to issue a refund/exchange. A 20% restocking fee will be applied to any return once the order has been shipped. For any questions regarding returns or exchanges feel free to contact us at email@example.com or reach out to us via the contact form and we would be happy to help.
You can find additional details on our return and exchange policy here.