BC Racing BR Type Coilovers - G80 M3 | G82 / G83 M4
0 in stock
Part Number: I-103-BR
The BR Type BC coilovers for the G80 M3 are the perfect choice for street driving and the occasional road course or autocross duty. With easily accessible adjustment knobs for fine-tuning compression and rebound, ride height adjustment independent of shock stroke and spring preload, having a performance coilover system has never been easier. The driver chooses how low or high the vehicle sits (no preset ride height here!) and a BC Racing patented concave lower locking ring keeps it locked securely in place. Most systems can be upgraded to pillowball mounts to provide the most feedback possible from the suspension and to sharpen steering response. BC Racing front camber plates also allow a driver to get the perfect alignment setup without compromise. Each of these features is offered, while providing a strong, attractive coilover system at a reasonable price.
Features and Benefits:
- Mono-tube shock design
- Linear piston and damping curve
- Height adjustment via shock body, not spring
- 30-clicks of damping adjustment (compression/rebound) simultaneously
- 1 year limited warranty against manufacturer defect
- Fully rebuildable with all parts available for purchase
Top Configuration Specifications:
- Front camber plates come standard for this chassis (The camber plate itself utilizes a pillowball top configuration for maximum performance and rigidity).
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Top Plates
- SAE9254 Powder Coated Springs
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Lock Rings
- 53mm Aluminum Threaded Shock Bodies
- Precision machine welded STKM13C Steel Lower Mounts or 6061-T6 milled Aluminum Lower Mounts where applicable
- 100% bolt on in place of OEM brackets
- Front = 7K
- Rear = 14K
- Front = Standard
- Rear = Not available
Featuring 30 levels of adjustment and performance spring rates and valving that makes the BR Series perfect for both daily drivers and track warriors!
*Extreme drop separate
* NOTE: EDC Models NEED EDC Cancelation kits or code out EDC. BC Racing does not include EDC adapters of any kind.
Please have professionals install products.
By purchasing this item, you acknowledge that this item is ineligible for a refund, return, or exchange. We do not accept returns on suspension components.
Please contact us via the contact page form to start a return or exchange. The return/exchange process must be started within 1 week of delivery, after 1 week we will not be able to issue a refund/exchange. A 20% restocking fee will be applied to any return once the order has been shipped. For any questions regarding returns or exchanges feel free to contact us at email@example.com or reach out to us via the contact form and we would be happy to help.
You can find additional details on our return and exchange policy here.