EVOLUTION RACEWERKS N54 / N55 COMPETITION SERIES FRONT MOUNT INTERCOOLER (FMIC) KIT - E8X 1-SERIES | E9X 3-SERIES
0 in stock
NOT FOR SALE IN CA.
- Large 20"x5.5"x6" (26.5"x5.5"x6" with end tanks) High Density Bar & Plate Construction Intercooler Core
- Cast end tanks for improved durability and internal flow characteristics.
- Mirror polished finish on intercooler assembly and piping.
- Optional Type III Hard Black Anodizing (for stealth) finish on intercooler, end tanks and all piping. Hard anodizing helps improve durability of intercooler fins against damage from road debris (rocks).
- Complete all aluminum intercooler piping, replaces all OEM rubber hoses with hard piping for improved throttle response and faster boost spool up.
- Impoved intercooler inlet and outlet pipes for better flow characteristics.
- Intercooler piping features beaded ends, silicone "hump" hoses and T-bolt clamps to prevent intercooler piping from coming off from boost.
- Optional Carbon Fiber Shrouding to direct airflow through the intercooler for improved efficiency.
- Maintains ALL factory components.
- Includes all hardware needed to install.
- Developed under the harsh conditions of racing on our 135i Race Car.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
We also offer our intercoolers in any color of the rainbow you want (special order) and is available in only Type II Anodizing (asthetics). Brush (or plain) finish is also available.
Quality is very important to us. We do extensive R&D as well as beta testing to ensure this (as some of you may already know, waiting for us to release the production units). We only release our products once we feel we have reached perfection. We do not rush to get our products out even if there is alot of potential customers. Also, we do quality checks before the intercoolers are packaged. EVERY FMIC is pressure tested to 50 PSI of pressure before they are shipped to ensure no leakage. We include only high quality parts and accessories in our FMIC kit. Your FMIC Kit will come with expensive silicone "hump" hoses. Since the intercooler is mounted to the chassis of the car (that does not move) and the piping to the engine (which moves from when the engine rocks), these specialized silicone "hump" hoses allow the connection to flex therefore preventing hoses from ripping apart, increasing the durability and longevity of the intercooler kit. All intercooloer piping ends have a beaded edge. This beaded edge prevents the intercooler piping from slipping off the connection from boost pressure. We also include high quality t-bolt clamps. T-bolt clamps are specialized hose clamps to offer more clamping force than traditional worm clamps. The beaded piping ends and t-bolt clamps make it virtually impossible to having your intercooler piping blow off from boost pressure. We include detail instructions and ALL parts needed for installation. All our FMICâ€™s are backed with our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
We go through extensive R&D to test all the innovations and features we incorporate into our intercooler systems. With years of experience building race cars and high power street cars, you can be sure that you're getting the best.
Our Competition FMIC is offered in 3 different packages: Basic, Standard and Full Kits.
The Basic Kit consists of the intercooler assembly, upper intercooler piping, silicone hump hoses and t-bolt clamps. Everything you need to install the FMIC on your car and is what is typically included in most FMIC kits out in the market.
The Standard Kit consists of everything included in the Basic Kit but adds the Diverter Valve Charge Pipe. The Diverter Valve Charge Pipe allows easy upgrades of the Diverter Valve or Blow Off Valves. Increase throttle response as well as decrease turbo lag are the benefits of the new Diverter Valve Charge Pipe. For more information about the Diverter Valve Charge Pipe, click here.
The Full Kit consists of everything included in both the Basic and Standard Kits but adds the Carbon Fiber FMIC Shrouding Kit. The carbon fiber shrouding channels airflow from the center grill to the intercooler core. Air wants to travel through the path of least resistance, which in this case is around the intercooler core instead of through it. The carbon fiber shrouding prevents this and forces air to travel through the core.
CAUTION: This product is intended for OFF ROAD USE ONLY. Not legal for use on pollution controlled vehicles upon public road/highways. THIS PRODUCT IS FOR SALE FOR ALL 49 STATES EXCLUDING CALIFORNIA.
THIS ITEM IS NOT FOR SALE, INSTALLATION, OR USE ON LICENSED VEHICLES IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA.
The item is for sale for international customers without restriction.
Please contact us via the contact page form to start a return or exchange. The return/exchange process must be started within 2 weeks of delivery, after 2 weeks we will not be able to issue a refund/exchange. A 20% restocking fee will be applied to any return once the order has been shipped. For any questions regarding returns or exchanges feel free to contact us at email@example.com or reach out to us via the contact form and we would be happy to help.
You can find additional details on our return and exchange policy here.