Evolution Racewerks S55 Chargepipes - F80 M3 | F82 / F83 M4 | F87 M2 COMPETITION
0 in stock
Turn up the boost with a tune and find your $600.00 factory charge pipe break apart? You are not alone as this is a common situation with many enthusiast in this situation. The factory charge pipe is made out of plastic and was not designed to handle the higher boost levels. Well, fear not! The solution is here! Replace it with a higher flowing, stronger aluminum charge pipe! Made 100% of 6061 high grade aluminum, this will never happen again (backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty)!
Often ignored, charged intake airflow characteristics greatly affect throttle response, turbo lag and ultimately maximum power potential. Smooth bends and minimal obstructions are ideal. We used 6061 aluminum (lightweight) mandrel bent piping to ensure smooth transitions. The factory charge pipe starts off at 1.75" at the factory turbocharger outlet. It starts out round but quickly flattens into a rectangular shape before turning round again. It does not increase to 2.25" until near the intercooler assembly (intercooler assembly has 2.25" inlets). These constant changes in shape and size with the factory charge pipe causes turbulence (restriction) and in turn, slows down intake air speeds. Slower intake air speeds means reduced throttle response and more turbocharger lag. Our new charge pipe starts off right away at a larger 2.25" and maintains a smooth round shape all the way to the intercooler assembly. The results are improved throttle response and faster boost spool up!
- Increase throttle response and decreases turbo lag.
- Lightweight High Grade 6061 Aluminum Piping.
- Replaces the factory soft plastic charge pipe that is prone to breaking under high boost.
- Retains factory style o-ring turbocharger outlet flange. Precision CNC machined flange ensures leak free connection to the turbocharger. Quick and easy connection and disconnection to turbocharger.
- Plug and play installation.
- Charge Pipe features beaded ends and high quality smooth band hose clamps to prevent intercooler piping from coming off from boost.
- Silicone Hump Hose included.
- Optional Type III Hard Black Anodizing (for stealth and OEM look). Hard anodizing helps improve durability of intercooler piping. Resists bent or dented piping.
- Includes all hardware for complete installation.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Please contact us via the contact page form to start a return or exchange. The return/exchange process must be started within 1 week of delivery, after 1 week we will not be able to issue a refund/exchange. A 20% restocking fee will be applied to any return once the order has been shipped. For any questions regarding returns or exchanges feel free to contact us at email@example.com or reach out to us via the contact form and we would be happy to help.
You can find additional details on our return and exchange policy here.